Dragon Chef is open on New Year’s Eve from 11AM – 12AM
Delivery hours: 5PM – 11PM
Delivery charges: $1 for Everett, $2 for Malden
We expect another busy New Year’s Eve and encourage our customers to call ahead and place their orders 1-2 days in advance.
To help expedite service to everyone, the following restrictions will be in place between the hours of 4PM – 10PM on New Years Eve:
- All orders come in one size: LARGE. (No exceptions)
- No luncheon plates
- No Dinner Plates
- No dinner for 2-3-4
- No soups
- No mu shi dishes
- No orange flavor beef
- No hon sue gai
- No beef, chicken, shrimp or ham egg foo yongs ( We will serve just pork egg foo yong)
- No sweet & sour pork
- No party menu
- No French fries or French fries with chicken wings
- No French fries
- No spicy buffalo wings
- No special requests (i.e. no msg, less oil, no mushrooms, etc…)
- If you are related with cars industry can important that you take a look at the site here.
Happy Holidays to all of our valued customers!
Dragon Chef reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and make changes to our menu and offerings at anytime, with or without prior notice.
New Year’s day hours: 12PM – 11PM